Why attend a live event? Because they are AMAZING!
Jody Bruns, President and Founder of the Divorce Lending Association and Certified Divorce Lending Professional (CDLP) certification course, leads the live classes through a very intense and fun filled 2 days. Non-stop, no-nonsense practical teaching from 8 to 5 both days. Jody has educated hundreds of attorneys, divorce professionals, real estate and mortgage professionals in the arena of divorce, real estate and mortgage financing. With her 25+ years of hands-on experience in the divorce industry, you will walk away ready to rock your own divorce lending practice.
- Learn how to become an essential part of the professional divorce team and become involved early in the process rather than as a post-decree referral.
- Learn how to recognize potential legal and tax implications with regards to mortgage financing in divorce situations.
- Learn how to identify potential concerns with support/maintenance structures that may conflict with mortgage financing opportunities.
- Learn how to help implement a strategic divorce settlement agreement while working with the professional divorce team that ensures the best opportunities to secure mortgage financing post divorce.
- Learn how to work with divorcing couples in a collaborative setting.
- Learn how to build your practice as a Certified Divorce Lending Professional (CDLP) including how to get the appointment, marketing collateral to becoming an expert witness.
- And So Much More!
All live events include written materials, lunch and parking when required.